The holiday never has to end with this fun, Tropical Pineapple Candle. Crafted from mild steel, hand-hammered and plated in metallic shades, it looks as good on a shelf as it does when lit. Custom poured for The Lohasmith by the wonderful folks at Niana Candles in a Tropical pure frangrance with soy blend wax.
Burn Instructions: To get the best out of your Tropical Pineapple candle, keep candle lit for a minimum of 3 hours upon
- Burn candle within sight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before each relighting to
minimise mushrooming and soot.
- Keep all objects, including matches and wick
trimmings out of the candle.
- Do not burn candle for more than 3.5 hours
at a time.
- Allow to cool before relighting.
- Keep out of drafts.
Dimensions: H: 7" Dia: 4"
Material: Mild Steel with Plating in Copper & Brass
Color: Gold, Copper
Weight: 1.5 Kgs
Care Instructions: Dust candle holder with soft dry, lint-free cloth.
Caution: Trim wick to 1/4 inch before each relighting to minimise mushrooming and soot. Do let leave a candle burning unattended.